Take Action: Coronavirus Relief
Negotiations between the U.S. House and Senate over proposed Coronavirus relief have stalled. We need you to urge them to pass relief now. Click Here for side by side comparison of House and Senate Legislation.
Last week via Executive Order, President Trump took the following action:
- Defer Payroll Taxes through the end of the year for individuals earning less than $100,000 a year.
- Defer student loans through the end of the year.
- Defer evictions through the end of the year.
- Extend unemployment at a reduced level of $400 per week.
- U.S. Small Business Administration resumed taking applications for Emergency Injury Disaster Loans/Grants
Paste the following email addresses into the address line of your email:
Paste the following in the Subject line of your email:
Pass Coronavirus Relief Now
Paste the below language in the Body of your email:
The travel industry, whose workforce has faced significant hardship due to the economic fallout from the Coronavirus pandemic, is in desperate need for bipartisan negotiations to resume.
I respectfully urge you to expediently resume talks on Coronavirus relief legislation. Immediate action is needed to ensure the travel industry, and our national economy at large, are able to recover without delay—particularly to address an extension and expansion of the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), which expired on August 8. The urgency of immediate action is only increasing by the day.
We are so grateful to have you championing our industry and ask that you continue fighting for us by ensuring that the final relief bill retains and includes measures that provide the travel industry relief, protection and stimulus.