The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce is one of the largest chambers in the Tampa Bay area, serving beach communities from Clearwater Beach and Sand Key in the north to St. Pete Beach and Pass-A-Grille in the south.
Our Chamber serves two primary constituencies of members: Tourism related businesses who use the Chamber to promote the area and their companies, and Service related businesses who use the Chamber as a means of networking with the local business community to identify potential customers and business partners.
The Chamber is an independent, non-profit corporation governed by a Board of Directors elected annually from among our members. In 1989, the chamber began supporting the local beach businesses of Pinellas county. In 1997 three chambers joined forces to better conduct the business of the Chamber to promote the Tampa Bay Beaches area as a whole. The Chamber operates visitor centers, one of which also serves as the central office. These facilities are staffed by a combination of volunteers and professional staff to assist our members and area visitors.
Remember, People Do Business with People They Know.
• Chairman: Nigel Duffett, Premier Hotel Corporation
• Past Chair: Matthew Dahm, Mastry's Brewing
• Government Chair: Shawn Rae, Vino Simpatico
• Treasurer: Tim Johnson, Waterfront Realty
• Member at Large: Suzanne Brown, Slyce Pizza
• Member at Large: Victoria Waller, Jones & Hitt/Generations of Trust
• Chair Elect: Scott O'Berry, Edward Jones Investments
• Melissa Bonacore, Holiday Inn Harbourside
• Brent Burish, HCA Pasadena Hospital
• Cathy Claesson, TradeWinds Island Grand Resort
• Chiquita Clark, Duke Energy
• Sonny Flynn, Alligator and Wildlife Discovery Center
• Brian Ford, Insurance Resources
• Jeffrey Homad, Don Cesar
• Kim Laskey, Bilmar Beach Resort
• Laurie Laurenty, Solutions Insurance
• Matt Loder, Crabby Bills Family Brands
• Denise Macleod, Success Printing + Promotions
• Michael Moretti, Mitchell Insurance Services
• Christian Salazar, Bellwether Beach Resort/Beachcomber
• Cedrick Wilson, Master Restoration
• Non-Voting: Debra Schweikowsky, Pinellas County Economic Development
• Non-Voting: Tevi Lawson, Polaris Realty
• Non-Voting: Jake Hermann, Visit St.Pete/Clearwater
To support businesses, promote tourism, and provide a platform for collaboration to enhance the business environment and quality of life in our communities.
The Tampa Bay Beaches Chamber of Commerce is a proactive business advocate, recognized as the preeminent business organization in our region for sustaining economic viability.
Join Our Chamber
Become a part of our chamber! We help your business become a thriving part of the Tampa Bay Beaches.
As a member you:
- Get the most in the know and up-to-date information
- Engage with your community
- Reach more customers
- Meet a variety of industry experts and community leaders
- Gain access to tools and resources to help grow your business
- Be included in local, county, state & federal advocacy initiatives